Discussion PAN-Aadhaar linkage deadline updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
actually in my uncle pan card there is a space b/w Name and Middle name which is normal.
but in aadhar card, there is no space in b/w Name and Middle name.

So linking is failed due to the 'space'

Now don't know what to do next.

OP bro, wait for few days they are finding way via using OTP, see post no.2

Optimus_Prime said:
for this it is mandatory to register mobile number with UIDAI portal.. other wise U cant update ur Details online... and here mobile no. is not registered.

You can easily do the same from nearest Aadhaar Kendra. :k

Bapun Raz said:
You can easily do the same from nearest Aadhaar Kendra. :k

These cheaters are demanding 100 from me for that. Whereas UIDAI says 15Rs only

Now Just Link Aadhar Card & Pan Card with an OTP.

I-T dept launches new facility to link Aadhaar with PAN.

The department's e-filing website-- e-Filing Home Page, Income Tax Department, Government of India-- has created a new link on its homepage making it "easy" to link the two unique identities of an individual. The link requires a person to punch in his PAN number, Aadhaar number and the "exact name as given in the Aadhaar card". After verification from the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), the linking will be confirmed. In case of any minor mismatch in Aadhaar name provided, Aadhaar OTP (one time password) will be required," the department said in its advisory to taxpayers and individuals.
The OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number and email of the individual.

"There is no need to login or be registered on e-filing website (of the I-T department). This facility can be used by anyone to link their Aadhaar with PAN"

http://english.mathrubhumi.com/money/money-news/i-t-dept-launches-new-facility-to-link-aadhaar-with-pan-economy-income-tax-returns-efiling-1.1930542

That's excellent move i would say. Good for those who don't know how to register or want to.

Linking Aadhaar with PAN: Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 to link both unique identity numbers

The IT department on Wednesday rolled out an SMS facility and urged taxpayers to link their Aadhaar card with PAN card. The IT department issued advertisements in leading national newspapers and mentioned how both the unique identity numbers of an individual can be linked by sending an SMS to either 567678 or 56161.

It further said people can also visit the official e-filing website of the department to link the two identities, in both the cases identical names in the two databases or in case where there is a minor mismatch. It said linking the two numbers is the key to “seamlessly avail online, a world of income tax facilities.” “Aadhaar can also be seeded into PAN database by quoting Aadhaar in PAN application form for new PAN allotment or by quoting Aadhaar in change request form used for a reprint of PAN card,” it said in the advertisement.

Linking Aadhaar with PAN: Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 to link both unique identity numbers - The IT department issued advertisements in leading nat...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock