Good News Aadhaar Design updated

unirockers

Reaction score
I don't know if you noticed, today Aadhaar servers were very slow at morning. Downloading Aadhaar was a pain in 🍑
Then I realized they had changed the design,

Left is Old, Right is New.
QN8DiLf.jpg

Here are some changes I noticed,

# Ashoka Chakra has been added

# Aadhaar card's vertical length has been increased

# "QR code w photo" has been removed

# Aadhaar and VID fonts has been increased and bolded

# "download date" and "issue date" added on small and big areas, both

# They have mentioned "offline xml" authentication in new one

# Promotion of mAadhaar app for paperless governance

What are your thoughts?

Download E-Aadhaar from below link.
https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in

Last edited:
This change has been there for some time, i got my card in this format only after changing the address last month.

Why on earth They replacing regional languages with HINDI on aadhar...? With hindi Govt must give Equal Respect n Importance to all regional languages as well ..but it seems govt just want to impose HINDI on everything n everywhere...

Why on earth They replacing regional languages with HINDI on aadhar...? With hindi Govt must give Equal Respect n Importance to all regional languages as well ..but it seems govt just want to impose HINDI on everything n everywhere...

Above picture seems to be indicative only, i am from Hyderabad and it have only English with Telugu, infact preference to local language and then English. we tend to jump to conclusions before verifying the facts.

VIQLrZa.jpg

Last edited:
Above picture seems to be indicative only, i am from Hyderabad and it have only English with Telugu, intact preference to local language and then English. we tend to jump to conclusions before verifying the facts.

If you're referring to my image, they are from Maharashtra, and of real people and real aadhaar. If you're able to freshly download e-aadhaar with new design and regional language, that is great.

Last edited:
Above picture seems to be indicative only, i am from Hyderabad and it have only English with Telugu, intact preference to local language and then English. we tend to jump to conclusions before verifying the facts.

VIQLrZa.jpg

Even i have a aadhaar card written in English and Gujarati Only ..But thats only with old one...They are issuing New aadhaar card with English n Hindi only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock