• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 644

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Vulnerabilities in the system of online insurance broker Policybazaar led to exposure of personal details of lakhs of its customers, including defence personnel, a cyber security research firm claimed on Wednesday.

CyberX9 said Aadhaar and PAN card details as well as addresses and phone numbers of customers were exposed due to the vulnerabilities and that the issue was reported to Policybazaar on July 18.

Paiza bazaar , policy bazaar all these nuisance Bazaar sites should be kicked out of internet world nothing but a data breaches in terms of free service 🤬🤬

Paiza bazaar , policy bazaar all these nuisance Bazaar sites should be kicked out of internet world
If we keep this data breach aside for a moment , Policy bazar paisa bazar is not that typical "Bazaar" sites. Its a fintech company currently having 24787Cr. Market cap. So you cant kicked out of internet world easily and actually they are not only operating on internet they have offline presence too.

If we keep this data breach aside for a moment , Policy bazar paisa bazar is not that typical "Bazaar" sites. Its a fintech company currently having 24787Cr. Market cap. So you cant kicked out of internet world easily and actually they are not only operating on internet they have offline presence too.
I know but it's my wish i don't have any issues on offline presence atleast we can escape from nuisance ads

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock