Online Shopping Offers & Deals in India

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 553
  • Views: Views 127,578
After cancelling the membership, are you able to watch ott or it just got stopped???
It's working. Shows expiring in 30 days tag for my subscription.

Ecr9bzj.png

Last edited:
Now Im very happy.

Some minutes gone Im very confused between Amazon and Flipkart Sales.

Old:
Flipkart 15-20 January
Amazon 17-20 January

Now
Flipkart 15-20 January
Amazon 15-20 January

So No Confusion and take good decision.

Last edited:
Ottplay activated Jakas plan now gone... It's asking to login ..means to subscribe...
Raised a ticket with Flipkart day before yesterday. Since my code became invalid. No response to my complain yet. I am really worried about Play Points sold by the same seller here. Because it did work. Hopefully, our Google accounts won't be flagged.

Raised a ticket with Flipkart day before yesterday. Since my code became invalid. No response to my complain yet. I am really worried about Play Points sold by the same seller here. Because it did work. Hopefully, our Google accounts won't be flagged.
My coupon also became invalid
Raised complaint got response and sent them the screenshot of invalid coupon
Lets see what happens

I got mail from Flipkart...

We are writing to you about your recent order for OTTPlay Get SonyLIV, Zee5 & more at Re 1.

We are sorry to let you know that your order has been cancelled due to unavailability of the product. Rest assured, the amount that you have paid for the order has been added to your Flipkart account as a Gift Card.

This Gift Card will have a validity of one year and can be used for your future purchases on Flipkart. You can also view balance and validity of Gift Cards :

We would like to thank you for your understanding and hope to serve you soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock