Which online shopping site provides genuine products?

sunnilkumar

Reaction score
Dear Bro
plz let me know which online shopping is trust worthy who provide original product not duplicate

Joke answer. Haldiram. I trust them 100% to never send me any non genuine product.

Actual answer. Most sites provides genuine items. All you need is read reviews about the sellers.
Bro some one told me that at Amazon & Flipkart maximum product are duplicate .
secondly see this thread.
Amazon India News & Discussions

Third i share my experience
i bought Descale pouch (MRP 180/-) for IFB Fully Automatic machine. i bought this pouch at Rs. 140/- from flipkart.
one day CC engg come to home for service. he ask me for descale pouch then i give him which i buy from FK.
when he open this pouch then he ask from me from where u buy this pouch. i say i buy it from IFB engg. then he say
their engg never sell this pouch. then i say i buy this from FK.
then he shows the diff between Original product and my product.
Original Material was granules type ( like as urea) and FK material was powder type. then he show so many diff between original and duplicate product. like as printing was dull. MRP was written by stamp at duplicate and original product mrp printed by printing press.etc

i bought Descale pouch (MRP 180/-) for IFB Fully Automatic machine. i bought this pouch at Rs. 140/- from flipkart.
one day CC engg come to home for service. he ask me for descale pouch then i give him which i buy from FK.
when he open this pouch then he ask from me from where u buy this pouch. i say i buy it from IFB engg. then he say
Original Material was granules type ( like as urea) and FK material was powder type. then he show so many diff between original and duplicate product. like as printing was dull. MRP was written by stamp at duplicate and original product mrp printed by printing press.etc
bro i also purchased same product. and i also show the product my ifb technician he confirm that both are equal and same product and he offered me for rs.160. both are comes with halogram and not duplicate

bro i also purchased same product. and i also show the product my ifb technician he confirm that both are equal and same product and he offered me for rs.160. both are comes with halogram and not duplicate
bro in my product both hologram was diff

I regularly purchase from Amazon, Amazon Pantry and never got something fake. Chances are much higher to get fake product from your local store than online.

Dullness, brightness is possible even if one product is older. Companies also make minor changes in their packaging so it might look different if you have one product which is manufactured at older date.

I am not saying that all of online products are genuine, it depends on sellers and website you are shopping on. You will very rarely get fake product from reputed seller having high ratings.

Amazon and Flipkart both are good online platform but not all sellers of them are good and indian government dont allow them sell products directly like before. But sellers like "Appario Retail Private Limited" is very popular one in amazon. Flipkart had WSRetail, now TrueComRetail for mobile etc. Just make sure that the products are Flipkart Assured or Amazon Trusted.. I don't like Flipkart now because now they don't show total vote count of any sellers, just the rating but Amazon does.

Last edited:
Amazon and Flipkart both are good online platform but not all sellers of them are good and indian government dont allow them sell products directly like before. But sellers like "Appario Retail Private Limited" is very popular one in amazon. Flipkart had WSRetail, now TrueComRetail for mobile etc. Just make sure that the products are Flipkart Assured or Amazon Trusted.. I don't like Flipkart now because now they don't show total vote count of any sellers, just the rating but Amazon does.
Yes, correct. It depends on the Seller. We should always check the Seller's Reviews & Ratings before buying. Sellers like Appario & Cloudtail won't give fake or defective products. Some sellers sell products for less price & people fall for it. I avoid the seller if they are not Flipkart Assured or Amazon Trusted.

Yes, correct. It depends on the Seller. We should always check the Seller's Reviews & Ratings before buying. Sellers like Appario & Cloudtail won't give fake or defective products. Some sellers sell products for less price & people fall for it. I avoid the seller if they are not Flipkart Assured or Amazon Trusted.
it means Flipkart Assured mark or Amazon Trusted mark products are genuine

amazon Trusted or amazon's choice are same ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock