Online shopping goes bizarre: Customer buys smartphone on Amazon, gets a stone delivered instead

I am surprised to see Cloudtal, Retailnet, Techconnect are selling fake material.I never thought about it.I always aviod 3rd party seleers.

It confirmed cheating From seller side not from the delivery side ??

Now also you are confused bro?

Okay here's in clear words for you, parcel was opened and item was replaced by courier side from what @Pranab's quote says.

(y)(y)

After all its a funny language bro that why better confirm before come to conclusion :blush::blush::lol:;)

Last edited:
With all this happening these days at online shopping portals, i have decided to buy electronics from Chroma or Vijay Sales only. No more buying electronic items from amazon or flipkart.

With all this happening these days at online shopping portals, i have decided to buy electronics from Chroma or Vijay Sales only. No more buying electronic items from amazon or flipkart.
The problem is, they keep few mobiles exclusively online. Customers have no option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock