Online Shopping Offers & Deals in India

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 563
  • Views: Views 130,204
Same here. But I got ₹2 refunded. Maybe because of the complaint I had given.
OTqIdzE.jpg
Same here too

Rs 1 got refunded and added as Gift Card in Flipkart

Got an offer from OTT play..

The OTTplay subscription last sold to you via Flipkart at Re. 1 was erroneously listed. The same is being cancelled from our end. We regret the inconvenience.

As a compensation, we are offering you FLAT 20% discount on OTTplay Premium packs. Please use the code ******* to avail the offer.

Team OTTplay

For those with ET Prime membership. It's best time to upgrade. Economic Times itself is worth the deal. You get today's paper and a beautiful mobile friendly format. Free Times Prime membership is just cherries on top.
vEO20ph.jpg

Sadly I have all the OTTs. So I am not opting for it.

Will I get 200 discount on taking student plan also? There are no detailed terms and conditions

vaY37fn.png
MQ4q1n7.png

Flipkart Deal from seller, Retail Net is showing out of stock. Purchased from an other seller, Fair Value Retail. Applied the coupon for Jhakaas plan on mobile app and the coupon code offered is only valid for one month!

KG65AHr.png

It asked for a payment of ₹1 using CC and the subscription got activated.

UxD3sTq.png

Immediately cancelled the membership to avoid Auto-renewal.

ZcY0CbQ.png
Now this subscription has been upgraded to 1 year (Additional 11 months) for my account absolutely free of cost! :ouch:
GvcHimO.png

Last edited:
Amazon Prime (1 Year) subscription offer on FLEEK App ONLY FOR TODAY.

Regular Price --> 1499

Fleek Coins Offer (10%) --> 150

Today Only Coupon Offer --> 50

Final Price: 1299

Coupon Code: PRIME50

P.S:
Fleek Coins can be obtained by spinning the wheel every 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock