Seeking Help Need to buy a Water Purifier

dud3rulz

Reaction score
Hi
I need to buy a water purifier.
I just bought a tds meter and the reading is 1600 ppm since we have groundwater supply. we dont have municipal water yet since it is a new flat and dont know when we get it. we have been drinking those 20L bottled water which has tds of 25!

So it is clear that i need RO but which one should i go for? there are RO+UV+TDS and there are RO+UV+UF+TDS. is UF necessary when RO is already present? i want to set tds around 150ppm. But the thing is if i buy RO now and we get municipal water in near future then it would be waste of investment. So is there a system which gives 150ppm regardless of input supply tds value? ie i want 150 ppm weather its municipal water or groundwater that is being filtered.

Last edited:
You can try RO Water Purifiers, with its advanced technology and the state of art facility it provides the tastiest drinking water for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock