• Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,585

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Recently i had ordered Resonate Router UPS from Amazon (Refer this thread: DDF Exclusive - Ordered RESONATE RouterUPS Power Backup for WiFi Router ) , which has been delivered to me last week.

Its smaller than an adapter in size and giving good backup so far though power hasn't gone for much longer so didn't got chance to calculate its backup time. On paper its mentioned as 4 hours backup.;)

Since i use cable broadband, i needed bridge cable to work with same but unfortunately, router and GePon (the device given by LCO) didn't worked with one router UPS due to same power voltage. So had to order 2 units of the 12v2 Router UPS.

Here is the product link for the same: Resonate RouterUPS CRU12V2 Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router (Black) - Buy Resonate RouterUPS CRU12V2 Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

I see cost has been increased to Rs.1,760 now, but router UPS now available from amazon official seller i.e. Cloudtail which is a plus.(y) While i ordered it was from seller shipping only, and if you had follow my old thread then you can find the troubles i had to go with because of non-prime seller! :sick:

So quality comes with cost. xD (Just kidding, product reached safely for me as well, atlast):whistle:

I paid Rs. 1,600 for each and bought 2 of them. Both works the same.(y)

Here are some hands-on with the product:

bEZc5Jg.jpg

HItB9Tv.jpg

Iyox4Ed.jpg

erPoVeZ.jpg

pF5CXE3.jpg

l3FP6aa.jpg

Hope this post has been helpful for those who are willing to buy this product.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock