OTF Exclusive My Resonate Router UPS - Details and Specs inside

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,584
Had power cut today. UPS and router were working fine but there was no internet. Checked with act fibernet team and they said that battery in junction is faulty and not giving any backup. So they will change the battery in 2 days
Lets see how punctual they are. 2 days might take 2 months, hope not happens though.

Do you have any other device from ACT which requires power like GePon?

If so, how you are powering it up.. Are you using multi voltage cable?

Lets see how punctual they are. 2 days might take 2 months, hope not happens though.

Do you have any other device from ACT which requires power like GePon?

If so, how you are powering it up.. Are you using multi voltage cable?
Still waiting for battery installation. ACT doesn't provide any other device. Just the cable goes into the router and it uses pppoe login method to be always logged in

One of the two router UPS died today, exactly after 2 years of service. Ordered new one. These are actually life savers during power interruptions.

This time cost increased.

b5GnFHz.jpg

Hey, My device died 2 weeks earlier. But I am not taking a new one this time. Got a jio hotspot for emergencies

@Bapun Raz Bro, your home inverter can power your router during power interruptions without any issue. So, why you need a separate device? Or, am I missing something :unsure:

@Bapun Raz Bro, your home inverter can power your router during power interruptions without any issue. So, why you need a separate device? Or, am I missing something :unsure:
I have also thinking the same.. Inverters can help in many ways .
Due to high power devices i use from the switch board connected to my PC i have cut inverter connection on it in past. It just makes whole house battery down once power goes if i turned on pc so i use router UPS, it serves the purpose.

I am planning to buy this product.. few doubts are there regarding power selection... currently my route power configuration (MI 3C) is 5v 1a.. so according to Amazon product selection, I have to buy CRU5V... My question here is.. in case, if I upgrade my route in future.. if route input power changes 9V or 12V, then UPS(CRU5V) be useless? Or I need to buy higher volte and then use any converter to step down d power? Or any other suggestions?

P.S. my house already powered by genset in case of power failure.. I require this device just to be standby until I power on it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock