They Given Two Lan Cable One For Stb & One For Modem

OLGDJJO.jpeg

lY0LSCi.jpeg

vUCp7Bu.jpeg

jmxN2eY.jpeg

zqL9Sdz.jpeg

oHDhRHH.jpeg

9diVv2M.jpeg

Congratulations bro. Thanks for sharing the detailed snaps. (y)

But upload and download speed should be same
Yes. JioFiber has symmetrical download and upload speeds unlike AirFiber. I am on the same 150 Mbps plan and the upload speed always goes 170 Mbps+. I think @Vicky should get this checked with Jio.

But upload and download speed should be same

Congratulations bro. Thanks for sharing the detailed snaps. (y)

Yes. JioFiber has symmetrical download and upload speeds unlike AirFiber. I am on the same 150 Mbps plan and the upload speed always goes 170 Mbps+. I think @Vicky should get this checked with Jio.
Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro & @Bapun bro 🙂

Yes bro's here also getting above 150+ Mbps upload speed, sometimes upload speed is slow usually, It's automatically resolved, I will wait for today, if issue not resolve, I will contact jio technician 👍

Does Jio doesn't use the white patch box for fiber joint anymore? I don't see it on your connection @Vicky bro so curious.

Does Jio doesn't use the white patch box for fiber joint anymore? I don't see it on your connection @Vicky bro so curious.
Bro, here they using white patch cable only, yesterday also my neighbor moved airtel to jio, they used same white patch cable, during installation I had asked this question to technician, he told sir, above 5 floors apartment we use this cable only, for individual house we use rg6 type (fiber optic)

Bro, here they using white patch cable only, yesterday also my neighbor moved airtel to jio, they used same white patch cable, during installation I had asked this question to technician, he told sir, above 5 floors apartment we use this cable only, for individual house we use rg6 type (fiber optic)
Bro, you have misunderstood it. The white cable is the optical fiber cable, not patch cable. In my case, I got the black one that they use almost everywhere, that wouldn't make any difference.

Mine look like this:

UMuR7sC.jpeg

I was asking about the yellow patch cord and white patch box. It looks like they have not provided the patch box with your connection and directly connected the fiber cable to the patch cord and ONT. I don't know if it's discontinued now or what.

This is my connection patch box connected to the patch cord (please ignore the other wires mess):

ysuquSd.jpeg

yup jio does not provide this white small box with yellow patch cord. they just put the "plug and play" connector directly to the wire without splicing process.

this type of setup works fine untill there is dust issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock