OTF Exclusive My JioFiber Connection Setup

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 3,035
Looks like no box... Its coupled connector...

cgnk6KJ.jpeg

Bro, you have misunderstood it. The white cable is the optical fiber cable, not patch cable. In my case, I got the black one that they use almost everywhere, that wouldn't make any difference.

Mine look like this:

UMuR7sC.jpeg

I was asking about the yellow patch cord and white patch box. It looks like they have not provided the patch box with your connection and directly connected the fiber cable to the patch cord and ONT. I don't know if it's discontinued now or what.

This is my connection patch box connected to the patch cord (please ignore the other wires mess):

ysuquSd.jpeg
Yes bro, misunderstood😅

I thought u asked about why they not used optic fiber cable,

They not use this patch box, just used this connector, in box, they broken seal in home, I think now they used this connector only

f3A3THP.jpeg

ycA1oC4.jpeg

hW02VJG.jpeg

2JYi5qL.jpeg

99pByJ6.jpeg

dqnCPlM.jpeg

2BspBCq.jpeg

Last edited:
How come 33 channels scanned in Live TV? So you have RF cable input also?
Bro, no rf cable port in box, when press Live TV button in remote, after scan, but channels not working

@Vicky check ouside of the white patch cable(other end)... Maybe there a bof and the above coupled connector be for extention..

No white box in my case too. Hfcl made optic direct entered into router by connector. Though they gave the white spare box to keep
2W46xOp.jpeg

Last edited:
@Vicky check ouside of the white patch cable(other end)... Maybe there a bof and the above coupled connector be for extention..
Bro, other end white cable means another end?

It's connected in my flour nearby lift, one enclosed box available, in that box dth & fiber, telephone wires connected in enclosed box,

If patch cable other end means it's connected connector & directly connected to router

Tts1W5v.jpeg

paSRkw7.jpeg

Q6BOEdm.jpeg
2F8aROI.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock