MTNL to upgrade broadband speed

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,671

Sarkar

Reaction score
The Central government-owned telecommunications service provider Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) on Thursday announced a free upgrade of its broadband download speed to minimum two mbps from 512 kbps across all the plans in New Delhi and Mumbai.

The upgrade will be in addition to the free night calling scheme that the company offers for calls from the MTNL landlines to all operator network from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. in the two metro cities.

The scheme will be effective October 1. The MTNL will provide the upgraded download speed to all new customers and existing customers can migrate to the higher speed plan.

MTNL to upgrade broadband speed - The Hindu

Thats such a gud news for me :eek:hya, as I myslef am a MTNL subscriber :eek:hya :c

I dont think d fee wud hike :no,
I m already paying rs. 1210 ( 1 mbps unlimited dwd plan )

Rushil.D said:
is this 2 Mbps unlimited :huh

It shud be, as its written, that they ll offer a minimum of 2 mbps, so no matter which pack we r on, we ll get a speed of 2mbps.

shawl_who said:
It shud be, as its written, that they ll offer a minimum of 2 mbps, so no matter which pack we r on, we ll get a speed of 2mbps.

thats great :luv

I am hoping that BSNL also provides 2 Mbps unlimited speed from 1st October 2015 :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock