Discussion MNP Sim should switch off in Morning time

sunnilkumar

Reaction score
My opinion is that MNP sim should switch off in morning time is place of midnight. Because mid night mostly everyone is sleeping. During that time if any emergency call (Happy or Sad) or any most emergency call we can't attend because our mobile sim switch off at midnight.
Plz give your opinions.

It is better to be switched off in the night than in the mornings. You also have agreed that most of the people would be sleeping during the midnight time. That's exactly what the telecom companies also think. That's when the chances and frequency of calls could be less than in mornings. It's better to switch off when the sim is not in use.

If it switch off at night, the new sim will also be activated in the next few minutes and will be ready for use when you wake up. Also you could wake up to notice that the sim is off and would swap the sim immediately and start using the new sim without much interruption.

If it switch off in the mornings, let's say 9/10am, when people are busy getting ready for work/school there's a fair chance that they may not notice and forget to swap the sim due to their busy schedule, which might cause more problems in case of emergency, which is your real concern.

I dont find any need to change timing, currently
I have ported my 6 sim card from differten to different operators

JIO is most smooth process.

The reason is, FRC, first recharge is already made by agent,who delivers sim card.

We get exact date and time of PORTING to happen, that is third day night after 10PM,

So anytime in morning be it 4/5/6/7/8am, just wake up change sim card (if not done in night) and call TELE verification 1977, so ur JIO sim strat within few minutes.

Other operaor prepaid, need agent to manually make FRC to get full functionality.
For postpaid also it will start service immediately.

WHY CANT YOU (WE) HANDLE Just one night hour ,for which event of sim deactivation is already known to us.

The reason is, FRC, first recharge is already made by agent,who delivers sim card.

We get exact date and time of PORTING to happen, that is third day night after 10PM,

So anytime in morning be it 4/5/6/7/8am, just wake up change sim card (if not done in night) and call TELE verification 1977, so ur JIO sim strat within few minutes.

Other operaor prepaid, need agent to manually make FRC to get full functionality.

WHY CANT YOU (WE) HANDLE Just one night hour ,for which event of sim deactivation is already known to us.
2 days before I port my vi sim to airtel. During documents process dealer automatically add frc amount. And says that when ever my sim activate frc RC automatically done.

This is mostly the case due to stupidity from the agent itself. Most agents enter the FRC plan as 0 during the activation process and then after activation, recharge with FRC upon confirmation. The app itself allows FRC to be entered during the enrollment process ifself.

I already shared my experience with porting from BSNL to Airtel. Initially had issues with UPSC code, and later port was accepted. But the craziest thing was that once the port was done, both Airtel and BSNL was showing Signal. Incoming calls were going to airtel, still outgoing was possible from BSNL. FRC failed and I got to know when BSNL sim received a message saying about the failure of recharge. This went on till noon. I had to wait until BSNL was not showing a signal. The retailer did an FRC again. Never faced this kind of issues with any other operator. Anybody else experiences such issues with porting from BSNL?

I already shared my experience with porting from BSNL to Airtel. Initially had issues with UPSC code, and later port was accepted. But the craziest thing was that once the port was done, both Airtel and BSNL was showing Signal. Incoming calls were going to airtel, still outgoing was possible from BSNL. FRC failed and I got to know when BSNL sim received a message saying about the failure of recharge. This went on till noon. I had to wait until BSNL was not showing a signal. The retailer did an FRC again. Never faced this kind of issues with any other operator. Anybody else experiences such issues with porting from BSNL?
Facing similer issue today. Bsnl still showing signals, at the same time airtel also activated. Recharge yet to be done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock