OTF Exclusive List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoichoi Added
OfS9fjc.jpg

Voot app is Updated today but when we are opening its still showing same as Old one. But in Jio store voot app screenshot showing pics of new ones.

Is Jio STB works with other network?
Well, I guess it depends on the apps you want to use. You might have to connect and register your STB with the Jio Fiber network when connecting it to the Internet for the first time.

Apps like Jio Cinema, Prime Video, Zee5, Hotstar and SonyLIV will probably work in other networks because these apps are not automatically signed in by the STB (using Jio Fiber) when you connect it to Jio Fiber. You'll have to login using mobile numbers or Jio Id (for Jio Cinema) to access our subscription for these apps. So, from the next time onwards, you can use other networks for Internet, and the aforementioned apps will most probably work.

However, apps like Jio Saavn, Jio TV+, etc,., which does not have a separate login (in the JIO TV version of these apps) might not work. Or they might work because you have already auto-logged-in once using Jio Fiber.

There is aalso the case of OTA Software Updates. You might not receive them if the STB is connected to another network. I am only guessing here. But it is what makes the most sense to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock