OTF Exclusive List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
New and updated Voot app now available into Jio Fiber. Voot select is available from Silver plan.

Kz4ADSq.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question. Can we add favorites for live channels in a single place? My mom is not conversant with technology and will find it difficult to navigate otherwise.
I am using D2h mainly for her because of favorites setting is excellent in that for elderly people's usage.

I have a question. Can we add favorites for live channels in a single place? My mom is not conversant with technology and will find it difficult to navigate otherwise.
I am using D2h mainly for her because of favorites setting is excellent in that for elderly people's usage.
No such facilities here in Jio Fiber. The channels are present in JioTv+ also you can voice search the same, much easier to find a particular channel

Inside the Jio TV+ App, there is a section (tab) for LIVE Channels. Once we get into that section, there is an option to access channels by categories. Channels have been grouped into categories like News, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Devotional, etc. Once we get into each category, there is also an option to select language. For example, if we select English & Tamil, only those language channels will be displayed.

That said, there is no specific option to set channels as favorites. May be Jio will add that feature in the future.

Thanks Siva and Aayush. Hope they add such feature in the feature. Else it will be difficult for people like my mom.
I don't want to move to Jio unless I have some benefits. Happy with Airtel Broadband and Firestick along with D2h for mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock