OTF Exclusive List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

Updated no.of devices allowed for the available Apps in Jio STB.
1.SonyLiv Premium-Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
2.Hoichoi -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
3.Epic On -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
4.Discovery+ -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
5.ZEE5 Premium -Device Eligibility - 5 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
6.Sun Nxt -Device Eligibility - 4 Screens available (Jio Set top box , Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)

7.Disney+Hotstar -Jio STB + 1 Other Device (Mobile , Desktop & Laptop)
8.Docubay -Device Eligibility-1 Screen Jio STB
9.Jio Cinema -Device Eligibility - 1 Screen (Jio Set top box).
[Note- For the above APP's to use, launch the APP on Jio Settop box (Connected to Jio fiber net) atleast once in every recharge cycle.
Once done, you can use subscription on the other devices as well.

Accessible only through Via Jio Cinema App - Device Eligibility - 1 Screen - JioSTB

10.Voot Select and Voot kids (Jio Set top box)

Accessible only through Via Jio TV+ App - Device Eligibility - 1 Screen - JioSTB
11.Eros Now
12.Alt Balaji
13.ShemarooMe
14.LionsGate Play

Friends , kindly update no.of screens allowed for Amazo Prime Video ,Netflix , Jio Saavn and Jio Games
along with the Resolution available for the above Apps which iam not able to get in MyJio App.
Thanks
I have a doubt here. I plan to use these OTTs in airtel xtreme dth box or mi box 4k. So according to this list, none of the OTTs can be accessed from these two. Did I understood correctly?

Why Jio fiber is not adding any New popular Apps in their plans.Tata play is having some 20+ apps in their OTT Packs.

It's time Jio to add more Apps and introduce more plans with more apps. Instead of providing apps separately like Aha , Klikk..
Tata Play charges ₹299 to ₹399 as an add-on on top of broadband who has higher amount plans. Jio charges you way less for broadband and their OTT add on is ₹236 for pretty much most popular OTTs while giving you a complimentary set top box. OTTs like Aha and Klikk are useful to viewers who watches. IMO, both Jio and Tata Plan Binge needs to offer different OTT plans for different regions. Tata Play doesn't even have one of the biggest OTT platform Sony Liv anymore. It has pretty much most important sporting events.

I have a doubt here. I plan to use these OTTs in airtel xtreme dth box or mi box 4k. So according to this list, none of the OTTs can be accessed from these two. Did I understood correctly?
Bro, those apps which allows only single screen is not available to use other than Jio STB.

Hotstar plan is for jio stb + 1 mobile phone accessible.

In my post , from 1 to 6 you can use in Xtreme box as well or mi box. Download that particular app from Play Store and login with your RMN number with jio fiber

Only catch is that in each billing cycle atleast one time you have to access from jio set top box connected to jio fiber.

In my post , from 1 to 6 you can use in Xtreme box as well or mi box. Download that particular app from Play Store and login with your RMN number with jio fiber
This method works on pretty much every app I have tried Hoichoi (needs to be re-login after JioFiber plan expires), Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, Sony Liv, Discovery+ and Docubay. Yes, app that are tied to JioTV+ app like Lionsgate doesn't work.

I have just mailed ETV Win and Aha to add & bundle with Jio fiber and Airfiber plans. Let's see will they accept or not
Bro , great . Now in Myjio showing ETV Win App as part of 'My subscriptions' and mentioned as can be accessed through Jio TV+ app.
Unable to post screenshot from mobile.

But unable to see ETVWin App itself in JioTv+ app of Jio stb

Last edited:
Bro , great . Now in Myjio showing ETV Win App as part of My subscriptions and can be accessed through Jio TV+ app.
Unable to post screenshot from mobile.

But unable to see ETVWin App in JioTv+ app of Jio stb
Just received mail from Aha this is what they replied

We get your concern regarding the bundle plan for Jio-Aha. We appreciate your concern and the time you have taken to draft this feedback. It means a lot to us. Please be rest assured, that every bit of your feedback will be worked upon with utmost sincerity and diligence. We appreciate your time and patience for being with us in this case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock