• Views: Views 1,409

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
LG 32UL950-W: Save up to $200.00 on the LG 32UL950-W Today | LG USA
Source

Tim Schofield and Mango Street Photography have two words for you about the 4K LG UltraFine display: "It's gorgeous."

Featuring Thunderbolt™ 3, the LG monitor's setup couldn't be simpler. With a single cable for video/audio, plus data transfer, and simultaneous laptop charging, it just makes life easier. And with 40Gbps data and high-bandwidth video, including a 4K signal to two different screens, or 5K/60fps to a single screen—data transmissions are fast, too.

Not only that, but because it's a 4K UHD monitor, you'll get breathtaking clarity and fine detail with four-times the resolution of Full HD. And with Nano IPS technology, you'll get a better color range that meets the digital film industry's standards. Add to that the monitor's high dynamic range (HDR), which helps make bright and dark portions of an image even more so, and it's easy to see why 4K LG UltraFine is easily one of the best monitors for photo editing. (In fact, the LG UltraFine display actually won TIPA's best photo monitor award for 2019.)

At 31.5 inches, the monitor is big. And if you don't need all that space for a single view, you can use On-Screen Control (software download required) to choose from a host of settings, including Screen Split 2.0, which allows you to split your screen in just a few clicks of the mouse. Plus, you can adjust your monitor up or down, tilt it forward or back, or even turn the screen 180 degrees.

32 inch on 4k display? I thought full hd was too much on 32 inch.

32 inch on 4k display? I thought full hd was too much on 32 inch.
For viewing movies/content, perhaps.

It's for video/graphic/web professionals. I'm using a 27 Inch 4k Display at home to get work done and have the same one at work as well. More pixels the better, especially when editing high res video/photos, or like in my case working on UI for several screen sizes and doing frontend code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock