Breaking Kejriwal Again got Slapped

• Thread starter anandbb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 8,142
Delhi police confirms it was their own workers responsible. It is said that they had some clashes inside the party.

Aap getting slapped by their own workers and blaming on PM

Last edited:
Most news sources are no longer proof. As news companies are sponsored by ruling parties.

Last edited:
News sources are longer proof. As news companies are sponsored by ruling parties.
I guess you meant to say News sources no are longer proof.? and left to add no word.

TheWire has been anti-BJP from long if you see their articles and they have made the article. So this one looks true that his party worker has beaten only.

Most news sources are no longer proof. As news companies are sponsored by ruling parties.
How can I expect something pro news from you on bjp. Bro when it is against our will news cannot be fake. News is a news. No big media publishes fake news. I agree that some of them are pro bjp but they don't post fake but post news that are damaging to opposition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock