Breaking Kejriwal Again got Slapped

• Thread starter anandbb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 8,127
I don't know what others have against this guy but let me share my thoughts about him. So there's this guy who makes solar products in our area, he makes bikes, cookers and rickshaw which run on sun. He wanted to approach state governments for selling his products as solar is good environmental idea. So he writes to some IAS officers, CMO's (Maharashtra, MP, UP, Pubjab, Goa and more) and Municipal Commissioner's to show a presentation. And out of all those only Kejriwal's office acknowledged his email, replied to his email and setup a meeting with him. Yes that guy got a chance to meet Kejriwal and present his idea aboutaan e-rickshaw to the CM.

Moral is we've tried all sorts of politicians, the corrupt, crooks and illiterate too, so this guy from IIT isn't bad, may be he's suffering from a negative perception. But perception is dynamic. Plus from what I've heard, he's done good work in the Capital.
Don't know what work he has done but yesterday I was watching ndtv and abp news there are people in Delhi who are not able to drink clean water for more than Year and also Delhi govt not sending any tankers only 1 tanker in week. People always fighting over water.

Search for downside, you will get. Same as search for upside, you will get the results too!

How about people getting medicine at low prices? Making people better cultured/health conscious by swatch bharat? Why do France say India should be in UN's securoty council permanently? Should the Majority population be hurt always and shouldnt respond? [Why is that perticular religion left to feel like kings to steal cown from our villages? Peep at the villages if you are from a town/city.. Police do nothing because the local MLAs say arrest hindus whatever happens.. openly. So lynching is the reaction for lynching my cow]. There isn't a study about govt level corruption, or MMS's helplessness while DMK guy setup a telephone exchange illegally.. The india currency turned the best performing in last 3 months, recent papers had article. Intolerance-> Goes on how it is defined. If only majority population is to follow it then it is not a deal to accept. Majority gets milked till blood and we shouldn't talk?? Only Majority is suppose to be secular!!? Which land's law says that? When politicians do licking for votes, then we have to be out standing for dignity!
Greatest intolerance is the intolerance about 5 years of a Non cong govt that has no family business in Politics. The intolerance should be actually identified about the inequality Majority faced whenever there were vote bank govts were ruling- resulting ouster of them!

The "Ghandi" sirname used by banned user is actually right if you browse a little for that info. The first sentense in Wikipedia about "Feroze_Gandhi" says it all.

--

According to Modi's age and degree, you don't need to sell chai for special preparation, especially at that time. So those who want to understand will understand.

You itself saying how failure it was ?? :sneaky::sneaky: Nothing has declined after demonetization except job growth due to mass unemployment.

I neither support Congress nor BJP but when it compares to PM post I feel Dr. Manmohan Singh was much better than PM Modi.
And one thing I don't understand of Modi lovers the way they chant about last 60 years is like before 2014 we were living in conditions like poor Africa and after him now we are something like USA or what... ?? before that was also we were same and now also except major blunder made by PM.

This is the list I have saved on my google keep notes and whenever some BJP lovers hit me I show this to them. I got this from dhruv rathee page but this is true not the false which BJP spreads.

Full Report Card of Modi

You will be shocked to see how India has changed in last 5 years 😱

1. India is now suffering from Highest Unemployment Rate in 45 years (NSSO data)
2. All Top 10 most polluted cities in world are now in India (WHO data)
3. Number of Indian Soldiers Martyred is highest in 30 years now (Washington Post)
4. India now has Highest Income Inequality in 80 years (Credit Suisse Report)
5. India has become world's worst country for women _(Thomas Reuters Survey) _
6. Kashmiri youth joining militancy is highest in 10 years (Indian Army data)
7. Indians Farmers suffered Worst Price Crash in 18 years (WPI Data)
8. Highest ever Cow related violence and Mob Lynchings on record after Modi became PM (India Spend Data)
9 India is now World's Second most Unequal Country (Global Wealth Report)
10 Indian Rupee is now Asia's worst Performing Currency (Market Data)
11 India has become World's Third Worst Country in Environment Protection (EPI 2018)
12 First time in history of India, foreign funding and corruption is legalized (Finance Bill 2017)
13 Our current PM is the Least accountable Prime Minister in 70 years (First PM to give 0 press conferences)
14 First time in history of India, CBI vs CBI, RBI vs Govt, SC vs Govt fights happened because Modi wanted control of all democratic Institutions
15 First time in history of India, 4 Supreme Court judges gave a press conference to say ”Democracy is in Danger”
16 First time in history of India, top secret Defence documents stolen from Defence Ministry office (Rafale)
17 Intolerance and Religious Extremism is highest in 70 years (Personal observation because no data for this exists)
18 Indian Media is now Worst in 70 years (Personal Observation)
19 First time in history of India, if you criticize our Govt, you will be labeled Anti-National

None of what I said in this message is a Jumla. All the data given above is 100% verified FACTS. You can verify them yourself by doing a google search on any point. *This is the reality of what has happened to our India. *

Last edited:
They might have restarted activites, but stone pelting salaries were stopped immediately in Kashmir.

Secondly, do you stop your attempts killing cockroaches if spraying hit hadn't solved cockroach problem. Have to find ways if one attempt didn't solve the problem. For cockroaches at home, we take the pain if abandoning that room for a day to be away from poison? At National level, solutions or attempt to solution happen at other potential.

Can't brush off someone capable to execute something with courage.
A different but related item-

Think, why national security be a political campaign issue?? It must be, because it is the daring of government to permit army to hit back. They cut throat of out 5 soldiers during MMS..we simply packed their dead bodies and nothing more.. is it something to be proud of or the airstrike is the courage to be proud of to protect ourselves?? EC was wrong in this actually!

The main reason of demonitization was to make pakistan bankrupt they were making fake notes and intelligence had information that they had already printed million of indian old currency. Which would be funded for terrorism.
Hence that year you can see decline in terror activity. But unfortunately those beggars overcame it and started the activities from 2017

If slapping Sitting MLA/MP will remove poverty then slap hard even if it requires shoe but if it does not then slap yourself even harder because you as a teacher failed to teach your student a correct lesson :mad:

As this is DTH news portal then why this bloody news reported in this portal???
We have various sections for a reason. We are not just limited to DTHs news. We discuss everything, began with DTH & TVs. You can follow topics of your choice, no one will force you to read everything posted here.

Please calm down a bit when making posts. It will help you having a peaceful stay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock