Breaking Flood hits Kerala again

@amarnathkvk bro,Is he a correct predictor?

If true then more havoc will be created...

Already rains are said to gain strength again on Aug 15th...
Honestly seeing low rains in june, july i expected a drought this time but past few days coastal areas of Kerala and Karnataka and even Goa has received excessive rains which has resulted in floods all over the region. In my entire life i haven't experienced 24hrs + power cut but just in past week 5 days there was no power and even when power is there it lasts for 10mins to maybe couple of hours. Goes to show you how bad these floods have affected. Everyday trees are falling which results in damage of electricity poles. Even saw a bus got stuck in the floods. It's not at all safe for travel now. Really praying for the region's safety.
That's almost entire Karnataka. Horrendous situation. Some of the districts are not even known for being flood prone and even they're affected.

Last edited:
Honestly seeing low rains in june, july i expected a drought this time but past few days coastal areas of Kerala and Karnataka and even Goa has received excessive rains which has resulted in floods all over the region. In my entire life i haven't experienced 24hrs + power cut but just in past week 5 days there was no power and even when power is there it lasts for 10mins to maybe couple of hours. Goes to show you how bad these floods have affected. Everyday trees are falling which results in damage of electricity poles. Even saw a bus got stuck in the floods. It's not at all safe for travel now. Really praying for the region's safety.

That's almost entire Karnataka. Horrendous situation. Some of the districts are not even known for being flood prone and even they're affected.
Last year, There was not electricity for consecutive 10 days during August Floods...

This time also, the rain has started on the same date when rains started last year (August 8th) and like last year, this time also, IMD has predicted extreme rain on August 15th...😕

Everything is now happening like a repetition...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock