Sanjay Leela Bhansali Slapped, His Hair Pulled By Protesters On Padmavati Sets In Raj

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 2,675
Tha.RP8 said:
Yes, Harshit bro, being a die hard bollywood fan, it must hurt for you to hear the bitter truth about your 'heroes',
but sorry because I can't help it. It is what it is.

And instead of picking up small bits and pieces which are suitable for you from my comments, please read the whole of them and try to understand the context in which I'm saying instead..

Moreover, I'm leaving this conversation before it turns ugly, as it will be a bad name for ddf..

Sorry once again bro, because I'll continue to be intolerant against whats wrong, and even if it means facing some intolerance in return for it, I don't care..

my comment would be same if a painter got beaten by some person because his/her painting hurt someone sentiment

Not a bollywood Fan..i do not regard them as heroes they are just artist...heroes are bordering our nation :)

Wow! I feel sorry for all the young members of this forum who have such thoughts in this day and age. Assaulting anyone is unacceptable. If you don't like the work they do, stay away from it. If you feel strongly, protest peacefully and if they don't care then sue them. That's how a civilised society works.

Viral Video Sanjay Leela Bansali slapped by Protesters : https://youtu.be/qXfNM8jq1mA

intrinsicreality said:
Wow! I feel sorry for all the young members of this forum who have such thoughts in this day and age. Assaulting anyone is unacceptable.

Bro in our forum no one accepting or supporting the assault :) ..

For those who are declaring Karni Sena act wrong see

Sanjay Leela Bhansali was respectfully asked by Shree Rajput Sabha but the arrogant twerp chose to ignore
421d4f13a4656dbe132faf0b6bd65c1a.jpg

I am not supporting assault but still Bhansali should not make changes in what is history :no ..Instead of it he should show what is truth.. :) that would be liked by all..or if he wants to do work of fiction then he must not use real names and characters.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock