Jokes of The Day šŸ˜

• Thread starter Thread starter Jenitkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,183
  • Views Views: Views 530,942
Satya_3000 said:
103 Punjabi passengers and only 40 meals.

A flight attendant on an airline's cross-country flight nervously announced about 30 minutes outbound from Punjab, ā€œI donā€™t know how this happened, but we have 103 passengers on board and only 40 dinners..."

When the passengersā€™ muttering had died down, she continued, ā€œAnyone who is kind enough to give up his meal so that someone else can eat, will receive free unlimited hard drinks during the entire journey in the flight.ā€... [BEER MUG][BEER MUG]

Her next announcement came an hour and a half later,
ā€œIf anyone wants to change his/her mind, we still have 40 dinners available!"
[CLINKING BEER MUGS][CLINKING BEER MUGS][CLINKING BEER MUGS]
So its very shame that only 40 meals for Punjabi's as they are producing 75% of weat for country which you Eat daily & flush out in the morning. ;) Joke is good if it is not targeted to a certain community. Thanks :k

jenius-jatt said:
So its very shame that only 40 meals for Punjabi's as they are producing 75% of weat for country which you Eat daily & flush out in the morning. ;) Joke is good if it is not targeted to a certain community. Thanks :k
its about our drinking habit bro, nothing else,
You know no one can beat us in drinking,[emoji12][emoji12]

Gssran said:
its about our drinking habit bro, nothing else,
You know no one can beat us in drinking,[emoji12][emoji12]
OK I will not encourage that because I never ever Drink .;) But also no one can beat us in Food production :)

jenius-jatt said:
OK I will not encourage that because I never ever Drink .;) But also no one can beat us in Food production :)
& no one can beat us in future too,
In both Food Production & Drinking,
Note - Drinking is not Good for Heath.

jenius-jatt said:

bro... in food production Uttar Pradesh is no. 1 as per the indian govt. reports.
Punjab n M.P. followed.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... in food production Uttar Pradesh is no. 1 as per the indian govt. reports.
Punjab n M.P. followed.
I think it is better not go offtopic now and about all GOV There is no Mahngai Its all in papers . Also for your kind information there are 20 to 30% Production by Punjabi's in UP ,I also had land in UP. If I count about Punjabi's services to the Nation then it would be Endless story
So...

jenius-jatt said:
I think it is better not go offtopic now and about all GOV There is no Mahngai Its all in papers . Also for your kind information there are 20 to 30% Production by Punjabi's in UP ,I also had land in UP. If I count about Punjabi's services to the Nation then it would be Endless story
So...

i think u did not understand what i wanted to say.
btw i m 100% agreeing to whatever u said.

please
dont mind bro, but why you on every thread whenever i post something
why you quote me bro :-):-):-) what a joke

Back
Top Bottom