• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,016

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Let's share interesting facts here. But please avoid posting any political or offensive post which can trigger unnecessary debates and arguments.

Guess which company built Burj Khalifa?
UZIb2lH.jpg

Samsung

Last edited:
On this day today 15th of August. An Imperial Japan unconditionally surrendered to Allied Forces to end the World War II.

Two years later to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of Japan's surrender. Colonial India's last viceroy Lord Mountbatten chose the date 15th of August to give India it's independence.

I asked a question to a Tata executive at a seminar in the year 2007. They came in our school. I was just 6 back than. Why is Titan called Titan instead of Tata Watches? He said he didn't had any idea. Than I said it could be differentiate from an existing brand. Turns out that it's the answer. It derives from the Tata Industries and Tamil Nadu. TI from Tata Industries and TAN from Tamil Nadu.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock