OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,825
Hi guys, I am not sure if this is allowed... but I am looking to buy a JioTV account. I live outside of india, and am wanting to watch indian TV using this service.

I am willing to pay a good price every month. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi guys, I am not sure if this is allowed... but I am looking to buy a JioTV account. I live outside of india, and am wanting to watch indian TV using this service.

I am willing to pay a good price every month. Please PM me if you are interested.
Will it work with Non Indian IP address?

I tried the Jio TV android TV app, and it seems to work fine. With a VPN, i believe it will work.

Quick question, does the Jio Live TV Android Mobile app allow you to stretch 4:3 tv channels to fill 16:9 screens? Or is it just like this app?

Quick question, does the Jio Live TV Android Mobile app allow you to stretch 4:3 tv channels to fill 16:9 screens? Or is it just like this app?

It's just like this app, the streaming source is same for both mobile and this one

So, you're unable to see open button..

Install quickShortcut maker app,, there see jiotv app there you can see this open launch, try once
Bro I am unable to create shortcut in Android tv box for jio TV. Any other option available to create shortcut. I can open via it but unable to create shortcut.

Bro I am unable to create shortcut in Android tv box for jio TV. Any other option available to create shortcut. I can open via it but unable to create shortcut.
Try few apps bro, like shortcut creator like that from play store, something should work for you :)

Back
Top Bottom