OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,825
I was dying for this. However, I dont have Android TV, FireTV, Chromecast. I used JioTV only on my tablet for a better viewing experience compared to mobile. I'm using a Sony Bravia 32" LCD taken 10 years back. Works like a charm on HD DTH. Supports 1080p resolution.

What would you guys recommend for me to switch to IPTV?

What would you guys recommend for me to switch to IPTV?
What internet do you use? Is it unlimited and fast enough to run an IPTV connection throughout the whole month.:unsure:

What internet do you use? Is it unlimited and fast enough to run an IPTV connection throughout the whole month.:unsure:
Yes. Hence asking. Getting 16 Mbps speed and is unlimited. I will not stop DTH completely before checking.

Guys!! Is there anyone who installed JioTV for Mobile version in there Smart TV or Android Box??

Can you confirm if there is catch-up & how's PQ and AQ of HD channels?

yes but now a days IPTV has improved a lot. earlier i was sceptical for iptv bacause of quality. but now me too using iptv and its good.

Any recommendation to convert to a Smart TV? FireTV / Android STB? What is the best option?

Yep
Guys!! Is there anyone who installed JioTV for Mobile version in there Smart TV or Android Box??

Can you confirm if there is catch-up & how's PQ and AQ of HD channels?
yep, catch up and everything is working fine on Jio TV mobile app installed on Android TV using apk. the only downside is you need a mouse to control it

Back
Top Bottom