OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,825
I am using this app in Fire Stick. Works fine for Live. But cannot play catch up. Anybody else faced the same?

I am using this app in Fire Stick. Works fine for Live. But cannot play catch up. Anybody else faced the same?
Only live TV, No Catchup & No upcoming EPG.
Really two things needed 1. Favorite selection of Channels and 2. Genres / Language filter works properly.
It's a beta version so hope the next update brings the app into more functional and smooth UI but who can say about the next update from Jio:unsure:

I installed the app but when I open from es file Explorer, it says Cannot open app. Help

Jiotv android tv app, few HD channels are telecasted in HEVC format :) it's first time in India to see hevc broadcast of live TV online.
Even the highest channel quality is 5000 bitrate in hevc quality and in full HD. Really good job jio :). In hevc 5000 bitrate means without compression it will be around 8000 bitrate +. Here jio saved bandwidth and giving same quality with hevc compression.
MobiTV tie up is the best job done by jiotv :)
And in sd channels they are upscaling few sd channels and broadcasting in 2100 bitrate :).
Seems jio is going to set standards in way of watching TV. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom