OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,825
Miracast works on my LG smart TV. no issues in casting

jLCRx.png
Off-topic: Thank you for posting the image of a forgotten channel. :tup: I hadn't seen it for a long time. Many years.

BTW, how will you watch Star channels? Will JioTV take you to Hotstar on the TV itself?

Off-topic: Thank you for posting the image of a forgotten channel. :tup: I hadn't seen it for a long time. Many years.

BTW, how will you watch Star channels? Will JioTV take you to Hotstar on the TV itself?

No star channels are not present in the list.

Hence at present it is not possible to watch star channels..

Still running fine on my Android TV box. Only drawback is that it logs off on exit and we have to login everytime we open the app again. Anyways, I am using the default amitjain id and password. so its not an issue for now

Still running fine on my Android TV box. Only drawback is that it logs off on exit and we have to login everytime we open the app again. Anyways, I am using the default amitjain id and password. so its not an issue for now
The app is in development, so bugs will be.. They will fix it and release it on play store 😃..

Until amitjain changed his password u can use lol 😂😂

Works fine in my Airtel Internet TV. Though HD Channels PQ is Average it's fine as I am using it only for missing channels in ADTV. It's a good alternative when compared to watching in SD Quality.

As its still a beta version,iam not complaining about the app.

My only hope is a Stable Version with Catch-up & backwards seeking in live program(not avail. in current ver.) Rolls out ASAP.

Works fine in my Airtel Internet TV. Though HD Channels PQ is Average it's fine as I am using it only for missing channels in ADTV. It's a good alternative when compared to watching in SD Quality.

As its still a beta version,iam not complaining about the app.

My only hope is a Stable Version with Catch-up & backwards seeking in live program(not avail. in current ver.) Rolls out ASAP.

SD channels are played at best quality, it is 540p 😁, it is played in 1200 kbps bitrate
HD channels are played in some Okay quality at 720p with 1200 kbps Bitrate..

So, we can't really feel HD quality as in dth in jio iptv..

It will really eat our internet if they keep some more quality and it couldn't be much stable for every user :)

They are improving day by day, hope they will increase bandwidth for hd channels some day :)

Yes! Once the stable version is out they may improve HD channels Quality.

Back
Top Bottom