OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app (early access) version now available for Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 15,854
I don't have jio fiber connection I have used my jio Id to login which I created way back in 2016 when jio first lauch that time they allowed to create email id to login so I used that credentials to login
New app from Google Play store have no e-mail login, so now we can login with mobile number only.

New app from Google Play store have no e-mail login, so now we can login with mobile number only.
It's what written in the thread title and it has mobile login only....it can be logged by jio fiber users only...
He has installed older version where email I'd is possible for login and me too done the same and shared app link in earlier post...

Last edited:
It's what written in the thread title and it has mobile login only....it can be logged by jio fiber users only...
He ha installed older version where email I'd is possible for login and me too done the same and shared app link in earlier post...
yes he is right i have use older version which was shared by Mr.bhat in the earlier post bcoz for official Jiotv+ u can only logged into if you have jio fiber connection only. you can't even logged with your normal jio phone sim.

Good thing is working irrespective of Jio fiber connection. May be bug from jio side. 😁

App looks cool..

yes he is right i have use older version which was shared by Mr.bhat in the earlier post bcoz for official Jiotv+ u can only logged into if you have jio fiber connection only. you can't even logged with your normal jio phone sim.
but, mr.bhat bro posted apk is frequently logout. waste. use official app.

but, mr.bhat bro posted apk is frequently logout. waste. use official app.
I have already written the logout issue in earlier post and that old version is not for jio fiber users...I have posted only for the benefits of non jio fiber members and not for my use anytime...
Just helping members ...using or not using depends on them itself...

BTW all live channel apps r waste for me..
I never use or watch any live channels...

Have a nice day...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock