OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app (early access) version now available for Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 15,879
This is the direct link to Jiotv+ Play Store (early access) version: JioTV+ - Apps on Google Play

Pro tip: Install the app on TV using mobile or web version of Play Store because it's hard to find the unreleased app on TV app.

I am using this on my Android TV now. In fact this version is more responsive compared to JIo STB's Jiotv+ app, must be due to higher memory (RAM) on the TV compared to Jio STB. Remarkable work done by Jio developers. 👏
I'm MI TV Stick User, This works for me. Thank you Bapun bro :)

Installed in my MI box 4k.... It's Android 12 OS version...
Working fine..

By the way, how is universal search working? Is Jio TV+ integrated even in search results? Can Google assistant be used to search channels and other OTT content?

How you login bro with jio Fiber connection
I don't have jio fiber connection I have used my jio Id to login which I created way back in 2016 when jio first lauch that time they allowed to create email id to login so I used that credentials to login

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock