Breaking Mi Box 4K gets Android 12 Update

i am still on android 12 . after the update and did a factory reset. i still have to restart the box everytime i turn it on to get sound and also the sound while streaming has gone low i now have to have the volume at maximum when streaming certain apps . really annoying that xiaomi is not doing anything to fix this problems .

i am still on android 12 . after the update and did a factory reset. i still have to restart the box everytime i turn it on to get sound and also the sound while streaming has gone low i now have to have the volume at maximum when streaming certain apps . really annoying that xiaomi is not doing anything to fix this problems .
Lets just hope Xiaomi will fix this soon.
2nd update also didn't fixed lots of issues
Just that optical output option is back i guess
All other bugs are still there

But i think mi will definitely fix it
1st update released on 7th sept
2nd update released on 7th Oct
Lets wait for 3rd update on 7th November 😜😅

Another update of 836 mb is released yesterday
But i didn't updated it.
And today its gone.
Pulled off by Xiaomi.
What is going on?
Why dont they provide stable and public release of update.

I heard MI box 4k got stable Android 12 public release today.
But i didn't got it yet.
Can someone please check

So 1st gen not getting stable Android 12 for all users?
They just did beta testing
And they totally failed.

Because even for those who are already on Android 12
They stopped updates

After getting 12 UPDATE .I stopped to use this mi box because after update so,many problems like mouse and keyboard problems and more . all resets done but same problem . kindy share if a way to downgrade .thanks

After getting 12 UPDATE .I stopped to use this mi box because after update so,many problems like mouse and keyboard problems and more . all resets done but same problem . kindy share if a way to downgrade .thanks
There is a way to downgrade but its not 100% safe. U r device have chances of getting hard bricked. Not a 100% success rate.

yes I know that mi box 4k can be damaged to downgrade .But I want to downgrade.Kindly tell me how to downgrade .Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock