Breaking Mi Box 4K gets Android 12 Update

Can anyone on Android 12 confirm please if now on play store app gets installed faster than that of when mi box on Android 9 or its same on Android 12 also?

no further updates. I'm still having issues with sound when turning on the mibox . have to restart all the time . and also have noticed that apps close all of a sudden when streaming. have sent a complaint to xiaomi. i got an email response to submit problems on the home screen of the mibox regarding problems with android . still waiting for xiaomi to sort their issues

no further updates. I'm still having issues with sound when turning on the mibox . have to restart all the time . and also have noticed that apps close all of a sudden when streaming. have sent a complaint to xiaomi. i got an email response to submit problems on the home screen of the mibox regarding problems with android . still waiting for xiaomi to sort their issues
Did you updated to latest update of yesterday stil having issues?

i haven't received the latest update . i have read online that another update has been sent out to fix current bugs . nothing has come through on my mibox as yet. but i am sceptical because i have read this morning of people who have done the latest update but have no joy in getting the bugs fixed .

i haven't received the latest update . i have read online that another update has been sent out to fix current bugs . nothing has come through on my mibox as yet. but i am sceptical because i have read this morning of people who have done the latest update but have no joy in getting the bugs fixed .
I heard they somewhat fixed it
Sound problem is fixed
Also digital output option is back again.

I also didn't received update
I am on Android 9 right now.

EESwdHR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock