OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app (early access) version now available for Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 19,923
I don't have subscription for Sony but I can watch even on my normal I'd login on d+h I can't see live channel of star but when I click from jiotv+ it take me to d+h and I can watch star channel and without fibre connection.
Have u logged in from mobile number?
Which network Sim it is?
If possible share build no. of the app..
How did u install the app n from where

I logged in on this old version but not all channels play. I used service id to login. Maybe because i do not have stb plan

Have u logged in from mobile number?
Which network Sim it is?
If possible share build no. of the app..
How did u install the app n from where
I have already shared the build number on post number 59 and I am using Airtel fibre not sim network and logged from email id not mobile number

I have already shared the build number and I am using Airtel fibre not sim network and logged from email id not mobile number
Jio might allow users to watch for free as a bug for a while to grab attention in the market. They might fix it only once it get popularity..

Meanwhile in another thread, Sun Network also launched an app

I don't have subscription for Sony but I can watch even on my normal I'd login on d+h I can't see live channel of star but when I click from jiotv+ it take me to d+h and I can watch star channel and without fibre connection.
Bcoz of fiber connection u maybe getting most channels...

Jio might allow users to watch for free as a bug for a while to grab attention in the market. They might fix it only once it get popularity..

Ya it's very much possible bcoz before also jio has lauch web version where u can play live tv but due to legal issue they scrap jiotv.com but now they have again made website alive but u won't be able to access live stream. As u are able to login jiotv+ from any isp so maybe they will have legal issue and after bug rectify they will relaunch with jio network only login with jio fibre number till then enjoy.

I am getting sun network channels ....

That may be the cause ....Airtel Xtreme fibre
May be I don't know
IMG-20240507-230441.jpg

IMG20240507214618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock