JioFiber: Frequent disconnection

oh , okay I got it but even if you talk about the black one it means more customers are affected, hence they need to be prompt.
Here in bhubaneshwar , when whole infrastructure of Jio collapsed in cyclone( forgot the exact name), they redid the core (most of it) within a week while others took well over that

Edit: is this what you’re referring to?
poKivWe.jpg

Last edited:
Pls explain.
They(sales people) are encouraging people to go for postpaid (for better incentives) and misguide people are technically handicapped into an ARP in the name of Postpaid which is a scam from the company. Some guys even say that company no longer has a prepaid offering and that prepaid plans are slower than postpaid.
I will delve deeper into the this well organised scam when I have time

They(sales people) are encouraging people to go for postpaid (for better incentives) and misguide people are technically handicapped into an ARP in the name of Postpaid which is a scam from the company. Some guys even say that company no longer has a prepaid offering and that prepaid plans are slower than postpaid.
I will delve deeper into the this well organised scam when I have time
I am cuurently using postpaid। So am I cheated ?

Okay, this work in the pic was done within 1 hour( in Aug 2020) in my native , they’re super quick 👍
Here they have replaced the wire for multiple poles (around 8-10 poles) so it took a couple of hours. Anyways all ended well.

I am cuurently using postpaid। So am I cheated ?
As long as you have been given the postpaid connection with your consent and you were aware prepaid JioFiber connections are still given, you weren't cheated. Otherwise, you were.

I have seen some YouTube videos where JioFiber service people have opened the customer's MyJio app and themselves placed request for prepaid to postpaid conversion saying it's a required process after service. I consider that as cheating.

Bro, if this was half as bad as you are saying then they had to take care of that swift and fast

In my case they had to install whole new FAT ST2 BOX and to activate a connection from that box it needs to show up in their app (Jio Metry) and apparently it had to be approved by HQ construction and maintenance team and the head engineer was on call for 30mins with the backend
So the actual work was done in a span of less than 20 minutes

Once installed ,it comes under local maintenance guys

My whole journey with JioFiber Started with a scam pulled off by sales post which i had to escalate that to the CEO of the company to get it resolved.
Post that it was all roses with the local guys so never faced any issues 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock