JioFiber: Frequent disconnection

See, there are multiple things that could be wrong here first, I would suggest you force the technician to go and check the splitter ( white rectangular box inside your home) connector then see if power is high and correct it, if the problem is fixed , if the problem persists then we’ll take it from there

I’ve been using the service since late 2019s , yet to face a single downtime but I’ve had many similar experiences with my acquaintances in the past helping them fix those and let me tell you, you’re not alone bro
I dont have that splitter white box,

Fiber plugin directly Jio gateway from the utility pole outside home

@ssparikshya Sure, Thank you,

Another Problem is, Due to resource constraint, any technical visit is taking 2 to 8 days.

My service request was on 28th Oct and the visit is scheduled 5th Nov

Coincidentally, this discussion began and I had to face my 2nd ever JioFiber downtime. It's a long downtime, however Jio is not at the fault in my case.

The downtime is due to a mistake of the local lineman, they carried a pole shifting maintainance work in front of my house and blindly cut the main JioFiber black thick wire along with the wire from the white box that came to my house. They have also cut the other ISP and cable TV provider wires.

I contacted the local Jio office people and also raised a service request for my connection downtime. After around 5 hours they appeared on a Tata Magic vehicle with all the required hardware and now changing the whole thick black wire on our street.

I was in a conversation with @sumitroy bro regarding the black thick Jio wire cut and he told me it can a while to fix. It's commendable that Jio is replacing the whole wire within the same day even though it's dark (evening) now. 👏

I hope my connection comes back online soon. 🤞

Bhai, I have seen them work as late as 9:30pm in my area, my connection was given around 8pm back in 2019,

I have have availed 3 complete replacements of the wire up till now owing to construction work in my house ( wire replacements use to be a big thing back in BSNL days, one had to run behind them for wire replacements where as jio guys say “ Sir, your connection will be better on new wire, please take it 😂)

I have have availed 3 complete replacements of the wire up till now owing to construction work in my house ( wire replacements use to be a big thing back in BSNL days, one had to run behind them for wire replacements where as jio guys say “ Sir, your connection will be better on new wire, please take it 😂)
Bro, I wasn't talking about the delicate thin cable that has come to my Jio Home Gateway device. I was mentioning was the black wire that they connect on the line poles to give power to the JioFiber white boxes. They changed all those wires since the silly line man had cut them.

An update:
My JioFiber connection has been restored now. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock