Bsnl Broadband frequent disconnection

profsathya

Reaction score
My broadband gets disconnected frequently, dlink moderm turns red and the data signal gets blinking. resumes after sometime again disconnect. Contacted bsnl exchange, changed some setting in lan but even then it is still the same. I also use antivirus. What might be problem?

Used to happen with me when i was on BSNL. It is mostly wire cuts cause such problems. Big issue though.

But in my area it is underground cable,found out to be problem with browsers. I uninstalled mozilla, there is a problem between mozilla and kaspersky anti virus. Now the problem is resolved i hope, i have to wait and see if there is any disconnection

Yes, my area also has underground cable and cuts & joints found here and there - that was the cause for me. Might be different for you but happened with many of us in past.

My broadband gets disconnected frequently, dlink moderm turns red and the data signal gets blinking. resumes after sometime again disconnect. Contacted bsnl exchange, changed some setting in lan but even then it is still the same. I also use antivirus. What might be problem?
Change to G.dmt only in ADSL settings

I suffered to this problem for almost more than a year sometime it increases or decreases it only solved for me after new cable installation

Can you elaborate
Go to modem settings page, under that go to advanced settings/setup, under that select ADSL or DSL and untick all options other than G.dmt and click on save. It will connect to the internet again. After that check whether you are facing the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock