Seeking Help Frequent disconnection in JioFiber Modem

aakash1996

Reaction score
Red light blinking in every 5 mins. Facing frequent disconnection with Jio almost after 1 year. Did anyone else face this issue? How do I resolve this. It is happening since one or two days and Jio customer support just doesn't get connected have been on hold for 25 minutes two times.

The jio guys visited and mentioned this issue is a common one, many people are facing the same now on wards. So if the issue persists then the modem has to be changed in that case.

Jio is well aware of this frequent disconnection issue. They are trying to come up with a solution from back end. Since consumers got increased suddenly at a higher rate, this is bound to happen.

Now I'm not facing any such after one factory reset. Hopefully in future I ll not face the same again.

Thanks for your update.
Not only more consumer addition can be the only problem.
There are many versions of the Set-Top-Boxes used by Jio Fiber.
This can also be a reason for the issue.
I am not facing any such issues since past one month.

Thanks for your update.
Not only more consumer addition can be the only problem.
There are many versions of the Set-Top-Boxes used by Jio Fiber.
This can also be a reason for the issue.
I am not facing any such issues since past one month.
This is the first issue I faced with Jio like fr a year so for me it looks like the consumer base has increased due to that only this issue is up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock