OTF Exclusive JioCinema New Ad-free Plans Launched

Jiocinema is still showing additional ads in ipl highlights (at starting and in between), while switching live tv channels and also at starting sometimes. So additional ads may be seen at starting of the live matches as earlier 😕.
Jio is Playing with their words.
It clearly states ads on all live sports & catchup sports ie highlights

It clearly states ads on all live sports & catchup sports ie highlights
Ads should be only between overs and breaks just like tv channels but additional popup ads is still showing when tuning to any live content.
Where it is mentioned that highlights will also have ads?
So that means any recorded live tv program (catch up tv) will also Contains additional ads at starting and in between 🫤

Last edited:
Those who subscribe at the current price will continue to get that price even from the subsequent month. For example, if you subscribe to 29 rupees plan, you'll be charged 29 rupees even in the second and subsequent months. JioCinema confirmed it on X.

For me it's showing SI setup on card for Rs 59 from next month onwards

I think these plans are temporary till merger with Hotstar takes place,they want us to get addicted to their app at low rate,then single merged app with annual plan they will launch

Ads should be only between overs and breaks just like tv channels but additional popup ads is still showing when tuning to any live content.
Where it is mentioned that highlights will also have ads?
So that means any recorded live tv program (catch up tv) will also Contains additional ads at starting and in between 🫤
All sports have ads, but cricket/IPL have so much of ads due to free access. You have to bear.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock