OTF Exclusive JioCinema New Ad-free Plans Launched

So, I subscribed to Rs.29 plan (59 from next month).

1. I was logged in on windows PC while subscribing (Device-1). Checked that premium content are working. Then closed the Jio Cinema window.
2. Then I used it on Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2). Closed the app.
3. Then I logged-in and used it on Fire Stick #2, premium content working. (Device-3). Closed the app.
4. Came back to Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2).
5. Came back to windows PC, premium content working. (Device-1).

Have more devices but it is confirmed that Rs.29/Rs.59 is working on multiple devices (one device in use at a time) like Netflix.
Can u try using in multiple devices at a time?

Playing "Succession" on PC (Device No.1) and playing Oppenheimer on Nvidia Shield (Device No.4) simultaneously. Both with English audio. No error/warning message.
Maybe they didn’t implemented it yer

Playing "Succession" on PC (Device No.1) and playing Oppenheimer on Nvidia Shield (Device No.4) simultaneously. Both with English audio. No error/warning message.
I know it will work like that method...I think it won't work if the same episode of same content may show error...
That's how these restrictions can be bypassed...

Jiocinema is still showing additional ads in ipl highlights (at starting and in between), while switching live tv channels and also at starting sometimes. So additional ads may be seen at starting of the live matches as earlier 😕.
Jio is Playing with their words.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock