OTF Exclusive JioSaavn Plus JioTunes and JioSaavn Plus Ad-Free plans launched

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,849
Stop saying that all theatres maintain their toilets neatly. Go and see the parking fees of many theatres especially multiplex or at malls. You support 'more than the MRP' and more cost to the food quality ratio. Till now you didn't answer all the questions TO THE POINT. Saregama carvaan is a useless flop device that gave many problems and its durability is very less to negative level despite costing very high (I think equal to two jio packs of Rs.2399 each). Those with common sense will not buy that costly and useless piece of crap.
First of all answer all my words TO THE POINT.

Theatres I visit are of good quality and maintain great hygiene. About high prices of parking. Parking is either free or charged minimal here. And about food prices being high. That's a source of income for theatres as revenue share is not fair at the moment for the theaters.

MP3 piracy has stopped being common when internet prices went down. I pay for streaming. I still support my favourite artist by paying for my favourite artist who has anti streaming stance. Also bought local songs for my father from Saregama when songs were not available on streaming service instead of pirating.

And about watching favourite movies. There are streaming platform, movie rental service to enjoy movies as per convience. Unless content is not available in one's country. One shouldn't resort to pirating it or promote it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't afford it ads will pay for your subscription. Don't pirate or encourage same.

What about the theatres that loot behind the shoulder?. Answer to the point. Go and say that you do not want gas and electricity subsidy also if you have dareness.

What about the theatres that loot behind the shoulder?. Answer to the point. Go and say that you do not want gas and electricity subsidy also if you have dareness.
Electricity is not subsided here yet. And gas subsidy is ₹50. I sure can live without the ₹50 subsidy. It's not my fault you visit cheap theatres with bad toilets. And about Caravan devices I can't critique it without using one. Btw, I was talking about buying songs directly as mp3 from their website. And you keep on pirating all you want.

Stop saying that all theatres maintain their toilets neatly. Go and see the parking fees of many theatres especially multiplex or at malls. You support 'more than the MRP' and more cost to the food quality ratio. Till now you didn't answer all the questions TO THE POINT. Saregama carvaan is a useless flop device that gave many problems and its durability is very less to negative level despite costing very high (I think equal to two jio packs of Rs.2399 each). Those with common sense will not buy that costly and useless piece of crap.
First of all answer all my words TO THE POINT.
Bro. Just stop. You don't want to pay, then that's okay to us. But don't discourage others who want to pay and also stop encouraging piracy. We pay because we expect these service site will maintain their level of streaming service. We pay them being fully aware of their merits and demerits. While that said, no one forced us to pay them. Same way no one is forcing you to pay those bad theaters. We never told you to go there. You can simply stop going to that theater or theaters. While that said, stop comparing the bad service you got in that theater to a streaming service. Both are in different system.

Piracy websites discussions not allowed
Bro. Just stop. You don't want to pay, then that's okay to us. But don't discourage others who want to pay and also stop encouraging piracy. We pay because we expect these service site will maintain their level of streaming service. We pay them being fully aware of their merits and demerits. While that said, no one forced us to pay them. Same way no one is forcing you to pay those bad theaters. We never told you to go there. You can simply stop going to that theater or theaters. While that said, stop comparing the bad service you got in that theater to a streaming service. Both are in different system.
I watched 3 Tamil films first via website. I liked the concept and story. So I went 5 times per movie and watched the same movie in the theatre despite of worst toilets. Again, stop acting as if you are paying for everything. I have rights to post my opinion here. Understood?.

First of all implement your words if you really respect your words. If you have money to waste, go and dump in theatres and online services based on the conditon that there by doing this, you do not have any qualifications to talk about the prike hike of any commodity or mobile STVs. Ok?.
Electricity is not subsided here yet. And gas subsidy is ₹50. I sure can live without the ₹50 subsidy. It's not my fault you visit cheap theatres with bad toilets. And about Caravan devices I can't critique it without using one. Btw, I was talking about buying songs directly as mp3 from their website. And you keep on pirating all you want.

I watched 3 Tamil films first via website. I liked the concept and story. So I went 5 times per movie and watched the same movie in the theatre despite of worst toilets. Again, stop acting as if you are paying for everything. I have rights to post my opinion here. Understood?.
Again asking did i told you to go and watch in that theater? You choosed to go their not one time but 3 time even after knowing it's service. It's not our fault you get that service. And about talking, you are here promoting piracy of movies and songs. It's a crime under Indian law. We are paying for service unlike you who is advocating for not paying them!

Do not abuse other members. Behave politely
Again asking did i told you to go and watch in that theater? You choosed to go their not one time but 3 time even after knowing it's service. It's not our fault you get that service. And about talking, you are here promoting piracy of movies and songs. It's a crime under Indian law. We are paying for service unlike you who is advocating for not paying them!
I went to the theatre because of good story of the films.

Also it is a crime to sell the foods at higher prices and charge high parking fees.

People still download mp3 song in 2021! I mean Really.
There are lot of streaming service, youtube saavn wynk gaana spotify which gives free streaming service(yes with ad).
I forgot when I last time downloaded a mp3 song.

People still download mp3 song in 2021! I mean Really.
There are lot of streaming service, youtube saavn wynk gaana spotify which gives free streaming service(yes with ad).
I forgot when I last time downloaded a mp3 song.
My experience is last on 2013 or 2014 I guess once jio came after that no more pirate MP3 songs .. started using streaming service jio music was default till 2018 once Saavn came ditched jio music then gaana & wynk now settled with Spotify (yes with ad) 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock