OTF Exclusive JioCinema New Ad-free Plans Launched

Two questions
1. 29plan one device at a time means one login at a time like hotstar or one screen a time like netflix
2. Are we still going to see banner ads

It is directly 89 plan not discount for 149 in ios
And 29 plan the recurring payment is 29 only not 59 from second month

I don’t understand why different strategies in different platforms

Even after subscription of family plan in-app ads banner is still showing. And huge ad banner is showing under video playing screen. Only in-video ads is not showing now.
Jio is hungry for ads 🥲.
Smart-Select-20240425-065448-Jio-Cinema.jpg

Smart-Select-20240425-065540-Jio-Cinema.jpg

Bro,What about Jio fiber & Air fiber customers?
We can upgrade by paying the above amount ?

Until 12:50 AM FAMILY Annual plan only showed up on mobile app for me. Not showing up anymore. May be they'll add it back for me or remove it for you too! Let's see.
The ones who are already subscribed to the Best of Hollywood plan have been migrated to Family plan Annual, which isn't being offered to new subscribers. If you have a recurring subscription then it will renew at 999 again when it expires but once you cancel the subscription then you won't be able to get this plan again, you will have to choose from one of the 2 available monthly plan options.

Two questions
1. 29plan one device at a time means one login at a time like hotstar or one screen a time like netflix
Looks like simultaneous logins are allowed for 4 devices after which the first one will be logged out, this seems to be irrespective of whether the plan subscribed is Premium or family. So in premium you might be able to stay logged in on 4 devices but stream premium content on only 1 of them at a time.

Two questions
So, I subscribed to Rs.29 plan (59 from next month).

1. I was logged in on windows PC while subscribing (Device-1). Checked that premium content are working. Then closed the Jio Cinema window.
2. Then I used it on Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2). Closed the app.
3. Then I logged-in and used it on Fire Stick #2, premium content working. (Device-3). Closed the app.
4. Came back to Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2).
5. Came back to windows PC, premium content working. (Device-1).

Have more devices but it is confirmed that Rs.29/Rs.59 is working on multiple devices (one device in use at a time) like Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock