OTF Exclusive JioSaavn Plus JioTunes and JioSaavn Plus Ad-Free plans launched

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,890
My experience is last on 2013 or 2014 I guess once jio came after that no more pirate MP3 songs .. started using streaming service jio music will be default till 2018 once Saavn came ditched jio music then gaana & Saavn now settled with Spotify 😎
My experience also same i guess last time download in 2015 but when JIO came till today most of people does not like that time consuming activities.
Because YouTube provides you everything & operator giving you 1.5 GB/day then why people doing their time spent on double time consuming activities.

My experience also same i guess last time download in 2015 but when JIO came till today most of people does not like that time consuming activities.
Because YouTube provides you everything & operator giving you 1.5 GB/day then why people doing their time spent on double time consuming activities.
Plus download songs ate ur internal or external storage of ur device 😒

Unless you have bad connectivity. Downloading is dumb. Why download 10-15 songs when streaming service can recommend and play unlimited songs?

I still download my favourite songs..As Mobile data speed won't be gud all the time n at every place....Plus u can transfer MP3 song in external storage like pen drive or SD card n carry it n play it anywhere anytime. In India We still can't depend on Mobile data n network everytime for playing Songs or Any Music..as u won't get consistent or gud speed everytime at each n every place..
so yes agree i can't download all songs each n every time..but I can surely have my Favourite songs atlist in My Mobile storage or in SD card so that I can play my song whenever I want without worrying abt Internet ..

Bdw In My laptop I have collection of More den around 3000- 4000 MP3 songs.... which I have downloaded before JIO era.. earlier I used to download song on laptop first n den transfer it to My Mobile ..

I still download my favourite songs..As Mobile data speed won't be gud all the time n at every place....Plus u can transfer MP3 song in external storage like pen drive or SD card n carry it n play it anywhere anytime. In India We still can't depend on Mobile data n network everytime for playing Songs or Any Music..as u won't get consistent or gud speed everytime at each n every place..
so yes agree i can't download all songs each n every time..but I can surely have my Favourite songs atlist in My Mobile storage or in SD card so that I can play my song whenever I want without worrying abt Internet ..

Bdw In My laptop I have collection of More den around 3000- 4000 MP3 songs.... which I have downloaded before JIO era.. earlier I used to download song on laptop first n den transfer it to My Mobile ..
But YouTube also give us to both options Offline and Online.
I had around 700 - 750 GB data of Hindi movie songs albums (downloaded before JIO) in my 1 TB HDD but as I said both have pros and cons..

Looks like I missed a lot of drama. :hehe:

I forgot when I last time downloaded a mp3 song.
It's a real tedious task to identify the real "Download Now" button. 🤣

Unless you have bad connectivity. Downloading is dumb. Why download 10-15 songs when streaming service can recommend and play unlimited songs?
I still download songs for Offline listening. I usually listen to the same songs over and over, and I don't want it to consume data everytime I listen to it.

LQTqiFQ.jpg

Spotify usually keeps them as cache permanently, unless you clear the cache. But Youtube Music clears it automatically.
Also since Spotify stores it as cache, it consumes storage anyways, but you can't listen to it when you are offline. So it's better to download them instead.

I still download songs for Offline listening. I usually listen to the same songs over and over, and I don't want it to consume data everytime I listen to it.
Play Music had cache while streaming feature you could've catched songs while listen to it. You could listen to song even offline. I sure miss the feature. Meanwhile 100-200 mb is not too much to data. Some gif and videos consumes 40-50 mb data.

Last edited:
It's a real tedious task to identify the real "Download Now" button. 🤣
Yup 90% of download now buttons are as throwing options 😂😛 .. one of friend in college time some pirated sites he pressed a download song button Trojan virus downloaded in his Redmi device after that it's continuesly restarting after service also no use so he simply throw the device in dustbin 5K cost of that Mobile at that time it's a huge amount for mobile in our classroom he's a 1st one to get the android mobile that time 😒😒 .. now he using apple iphone 😛

After that incident only i was ditched pirated sites for songs download 🙂

But YouTube also give us to both options Offline and Online.
I had around 700 - 750 GB data of Hindi movie songs albums (downloaded before JIO) in my 1 TB HDD but as I said both have pros and cons..
But we can't transfer or access that YouTube offline Data from mobile internal file manager......n
you have to open YouTube app everytime to play any file...So YouTube offline option is Useless.

So I prefer to download mp3 files directly so that I can keep that in my SD card permanently which later I can transfer or play it anywhere n anytime .
So yes both have Their pros n cons..it depends on our personal preference.
N I prefer to download..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock