Discussion Jio might be doing paid twitter campaign against Airtel

• Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,920

JackYU

Reaction score
Jio is doing paid twitter campaign against Airtel. A lot of cricket related accounts posting against Airtel 😂😂😂

Johns deleted the tweet. Mufa tweet is still up
ry2yTwy.jpg

Last edited:
That's such a wrong thing to do. Should've given Airtel enough time. People will write negative stuff themselves. My neighbour has bank account linked to Airtel. Earlier she had to pay ₹99 for incoming SMS. Now it's ₹155. Internet was barely usable at day time so she switched to Jio. I insisted her to do kyc and change the number while getting rid of Airtel.

I will go ahead and tell here that Airtel is not a good network compared to Jio in my area. Now Jio, please pay me !!
Agreed, I was using Airtel for more than 15 years and it was my primary sim even after so many years of launching Jio until I recently moved to Jio and found out how bad Airtel was considering I was paying more.

Agreed, I was using Airtel for more than 15 years and it was my primary sim even after so many years of launching Jio until I recently moved to Jio and found out how bad Airtel was considering I was paying more.
Same here bro. Just ported out of Airtel to jio today on my primary sim ending a 17 year relationship.

Clearly can see the difference in quality. Even the calls quality is far better than Airtel.

I am sitting in a corner of my room, almost middle of my home with a full coverage of 5G, till yesterday Airtel was giving single bar for 4g.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock