Discussion Jio might be doing paid twitter campaign against Airtel

• Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,919
Airtel is pathetic even after getting insane profits still can't buy 700 mhz spectrum and give 5g sa like jio. Only reason I use Airtel as primary number because of less users it gives slightly better speeds at peak time compared to jio 4g. I wish instead of VI airtel should be the one that want to suffer losses

All depends on the area where our house present. Obviously those tweets are not frustrated but paid promotions.

Especially inside home, i don't get both airtel and jio signals properly(barely one point), so relaying on the ActFiberNet for Vowifi calls.

I personally love Jio. But I am using Airtel as my primary number and Jio as secondary number only. Not because Airtel is best, but it works consistently in places wherever I go and they do improve coverage when complained in Thanks app (happened thrice in MP+CG circle).

In 90% of places Jio 4G rocks with excellent speeds (100% wrt coverage), but in very few say 1% of places (important for me) it crawls and in 9% of places it varies a lot (say 5 Mbps to 50 Mbps). But Airtel 4G gives minimum guaranteed speeds (to browse or even net-banking) of 10 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up in almost 99.9% places. Airtel knows well that Reliability is the key and NOT the greatest and fastest. That's how they are surviving Jio Typhoon.

Voice call clarity has improved a lot in Airtel (even during train travels), even after 5G launch. But Jio's voice call quality has degraded after 5G launch. But things may change a lot after Jio Vo5G launch. Now even in places where Jio 4G is crawling, their 5G speed is good enough. Once Jio launches Vo5G, tables may get turned. Still I love the fact that, Airtel is fighting back to Jio and not crying on the side like VoId. Airtel is good, only when some competition is kicking their but#.

Jio and Airtel's Duopoly (which already happened, even if we disagree) is still much better than the Cartel days of AVoId - Airtel + Voda + Idea.
That's such a wrong thing to do. Should've given Airtel enough time. People will write negative stuff themselves. My neighbour has bank account linked to Airtel. Earlier she had to pay ₹99 for incoming SMS. Now it's ₹155. Internet was barely usable at day time so she switched to Jio. I insisted her to do kyc and change the number while getting rid of Airtel.
Actually people are not so fast in triggering complaints when they are not affected directly. They need someone to start and they will follow / come along. Jio started / triggered that and people will follow for sure (but using money power - which in itself is not good).

All we need to do is, just watch the interesting drama going on before us.
giphy.gif

I just want Airtel to hit back. Even before seeing it. I can say it will be one of the lamest comeback you will ever see.

I personally love Jio. But I am using Airtel as my primary number and Jio as secondary number only. Not because Airtel is best, but it works consistently in places wherever I go and they do improve coverage when complained in Thanks app (happened thrice in MP+CG circle).

In 90% of places Jio 4G rocks with excellent speeds (100% wrt coverage), but in very few say 1% of places (important for me) it crawls and in 9% of places it varies a lot (say 5 Mbps to 50 Mbps). But Airtel 4G gives minimum guaranteed speeds (to browse or even net-banking) of 10 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up in almost 99.9% places. Airtel knows well that Reliability is the key and NOT the greatest and fastest. That's how they are surviving Jio Typhoon.

Voice call clarity has improved a lot in Airtel (even during train travels), even after 5G launch. But Jio's voice call quality has degraded after 5G launch. But things may change a lot after Jio Vo5G launch. Now even in places where Jio 4G is crawling, their 5G speed is good enough. Once Jio launches Vo5G, tables may get turned. Still I love the fact that, Airtel is fighting back to Jio and not crying on the side like VoId. Airtel is good, only when some competition is kicking their but#.

Jio and Airtel's Duopoly (which already happened, even if we disagree) is still much better than the Cartel days of AVoId - Airtel + Voda + Idea.

Actually people are not so fast in triggering complaints when they are not affected directly. They need someone to start and they will follow / come along. Jio started / triggered that and people will follow for sure (but using money power - which in itself is not good).

All we need to do is, just watch the interesting drama going on before us.
giphy.gif
Is your Airtel postpaid connection?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock