Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,876
I think Jio may give bonus data along with daily data for increased price.

Last edited:
For those blaming Jio and Government for prices hike, India has the cheapest mobile data prices in the whole world all thanks to Jio for that. Maybe you guys deserve 1gb at ₹250 calling charges extra.
It may true. But both situations are different. The current price hike is no where near that 251/GB era. But I will not call it bad days. People's engagement with smartphone was less that time, online services were less and no mandatory monthly recharge and now we have to pay rs 49 forcefully. Now the whole country is facing economic crisis. Fuel rates are at steep. Smartphone and internet became a necessity. DTH/Cable rates increased (that time I think the monthly cable rental is 100 or 150 with all channels).
Everything is coming as a burden to people's head.

Last edited:
5r9UWDU.jpg

But that will be very nasty move for Jio. It's already facing severe load and further more data offering will make the situation worst. I will port out to Airtel if that happens as I'm willing to have stable network than more data.

That will make the purpose of 'price hike' meaningless/logic less even Jio haven't any losses. And is similar to 'Free Tsunami' which shedded others.
Because Jio is in profit. They have no problem with current tariff and upcoming tariff. So they are encouraging us.

That will make the purpose of 'price hike' meaningless even Jio haven't any losses. And is similar to 'Free Tsunami' which shedded others.

Because Jio is in profit. They have no problem with current tariff and upcoming tariff. So they are encouraging us.
They want to increase ARPU, which was in 2017 as Rs.150+ from current Rs.120.(Its peak ARPU at Rs 154 was in December 2017 quarter )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock