Breaking Jio new tariff plans from 1st December 2021

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 228
  • Views: Views 21,707
Jio new tariff plans released.

New plans to be available from 1st December 2021.

Jio continues to provide lowest tariffs among the service providers.

rMm2UdR.png
Do you think that telcos for example airtel 239 plan for 28 days 1.5GB/per day can increase its benefit to say 4GB/Day if the price is hiked to 299. At the end of the day their arpu will increase significantly without any significant increase in opex ( my guessing ) Do you agree that though users will be getting so much data and company's opex will not increase at the same rate ?

Last edited:
Wait for current HS subscription gets over then call Jio CC and raise a complaint you'll get a 1 year hotstar subscription
You won't get the subscription as it is not in the terms and conditions. You could receive because of some bug.

Do you think that telcos for example airtel 239 plan for 28 days 1.5GB/per day can increase its benefit to say 4GB/Day if the price is hiked to 299. At the end of the day their arpu will increase significantly without any significant increase in opex ( my guessing ) Do you agree that though users will be getting so much data and company's opex will not increase at the same rate ?
No the increase in bundled data will be proportional to the increase in price of the plan.

No the increase in bundled data will be proportional to the increase in price of the plan.
My previous plan on Vi was ₹449 for 4GB daily for 56 days. Now am getting 1.5 GB daily on ₹479 plan which is for 56 days. 4GB plans are discontinued. 3GB one even cost ₹475 for 28 days. It's unlikely for anyone to offer anything for cheap unless something like Netflix and Hotstar are bundled.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock