Breaking Jio new tariff plans from 1st December 2021

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 228
  • Views: Views 21,680
I don't think that's possible even if you link the number in the my Jio app. The CB is linked to that particular number and can be used for that number only
I think it can be done...I tried and it asked otp to confirm the number even if it's linked to my jio app...
I couldn't go forward bcoz that number was of my grand daughter and she is in PG for her B.A.L.L.B studies...Also it was midnight..
1st ask jio voice assistant,it will guide the steps..

I don't think that's possible even if you link the number in the my Jio app. The CB is linked to that particular number and can be used for that number only
I tried it was went to payment page successfully that's why told previously I too thought the same but after that only I checked it worked me well but not sure about others

I tried it was went to payment page successfully that's why told previously I too thought the same but after that only I checked it worked me well but not sure about others
I have multiple Jio numbers linked in my Jio app and when I attempt to recharge any of them they show their individual Cashbacks which can be applied, it doesn't show an option to use one number's cashback on another number's recharge. Even for a non registered number it showed that particular number's CB. Can you elaborate on what steps you followed?

Cashback to another number, can't use another number.
I think it can be done...I tried and it asked otp to confirm the number even if it's linked to my jio app...

You can use cashback using "recharge for a friend" option without linking account in my jio app.

@Esmail you are right. Cashback on one number cannot be used on another number .
WuYYUik.png

Last edited:
HS pack will extend till 18/3/2023
Bro
my HS validity not extend as my Jio 1 yr plan activate on 29/01/2022.
i call to cc for this. he said that if previous HS plan validity is lying then new plan HS benefits will not applicable. so my HS plan will expire on 18/3/2022

Bro
my HS validity not extend as my Jio 1 yr plan activate on 29/01/2022.
i call to cc for this. he said that if previous HS plan validity is lying then new plan HS benefits will not applicable. so my HS plan will expire on 18/3/2022
But my HS plan got extended couple of times from 22 to 23 then 23 to 24

When you recharged ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock