Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,817
Jio new all in one plan 1776 with 336 days validity and daily 2GB data and unlimited calls to Jio and 1000 ICU minutes
This is not new plan. They are just advertising in this way(444x4) to recharge in advance.

This is not new plan. They are just advertising in this way(444x4) to recharge in advance.
You're right.
9h0Iiyp.png

Porting request will be low for the next year's 3-4 month as people have stacked up many recharges. That being said, I have only queued a 84 day recharge as the conditions of the network especially Jio's network change rapidly and if the network goes to dogs, Jio doesn't do anything to fix it stating high user load.

Currently, the situation is so bad that most people in my area suffer from serious speed issues. I have some relief as I have locked my rooted phone to band 3 which works great all across the circle.

Charged my Jio number with 4 Rs 444 plans with 4 Rs 50 vouchers, paid Rs 1576 for 336 days on top of my current 444 plan which will expire in February.
How many off-net minutes you get for 336 days?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock