Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,806
Charged my Jio number with 4 Rs 444 plans with 4 Rs 50 vouchers, paid Rs 1576 for 336 days on top of my current 444 plan which will expire in February.
Has you ask cc about 4 recharge at same time will not be over written in future I mean 180 maximum validity if they launch costly plan

Has you ask cc about 4 recharge at same time will not be over written in future I mean 180 maximum validity if they launch costly plan
Yes, customer care said we can have as many as 15+ plans in queue and that will be used one by one (check with customer care if you are doing for more than 4 plans at a time, they can change), there is no 180 days validity constraint as of Airtel.

Hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone is sure that all existing plans like 399, 349 will be hiked along with recently introduced all in one plans OR only all in one plan rates will be hiked.

Hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone is sure that all existing plans like 399, 349 will be hiked along with recently introduced all in one plans OR only all in one plan rates will be hiked.
All plans will be changed, all of the operators has meeting with TRAI and mostly they agreed on similar plans on their network with same price otherwise Vodafone and Airtel cannot survive in front of Jio and TRAI wants minimum three operators to be in telecom sector.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock