Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,648
Nope, 77GB will not expire with current plan because im not redeeming my all data voucher. I will redeem acc to my need.
In 500₹ Im getting 50GB extra data with 399₹ plan. Its ok for me. Because sometimes I need extra data.

ieMj4pt.jpg
So you trying to say 1st recharge rs.100 top-up for 5 times and then activate the 444 plan from main balance.
But can we apply 50 rupees discount vouchers when recharging from main balance?

So you trying to say 1st recharge rs.100 top-up for 5 times and then activate the 444 plan from main balance.
Yes bro.
I cant confirm about 50₹ vouchers bro because i dont have any 50₹ vouchers.

Nope, 77GB will not expire with current plan because im not redeeming my all data voucher. I will redeem acc to my need.
In 500₹ Im getting 50GB extra data with 399₹ plan. Its ok for me. Because sometimes I need extra data.

ieMj4pt.jpg
Ok, I forget about that part.

This is FC App issue bro, yesterday me too faced same issue on this app.
It's still showing pending status. My money lost. :( Contacted them and also Jio. They are making pathetic excuses. It's my bad fate to use their service.. 😭😰

It's still showing pending status. My money lost. :( Contacted them and also Jio. They are making pathetic excuses. It's my bad fate to use their service.. 😭😰
Dont worry bro they will refund it. I got my money back today in my account.

You can't use 50 voucher when using balance. That's too much to ask.

What is the procedure to do this. I have 2 jio numbers with 1 number without any vouchers.
Login to MyJio app with old number which has voucher.
Buy voucher of your choice.
Simply transfer it to your New Jio number
Login to MyJio from New Jio number
Again go to my voucher and redeem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock